$6.36 $7.99 * Folding Solid Brass Pocket Hoof Pick. My Horse Life. "The Ultimate Hoofpick just gets the job done, quick and easy." You'll find more information on cookies at, Heavy-Duty Materials Will Not Break or Bend. With a lifetime replacement guarantee, the Ultimate Hoofpick is a worry-free investment that is worth every penny. 6 items left. Grooming, Health. Buy on Amazon #ad. It's a great size and comfortable to use. For deep and thorough cleaning without extra effort, look no further than the Jackhammer Junior. Availability: In stock. $7.95 $7.99 * Folding Solid Brass Pocket Hoof Pick. Sporting Goods Store. Large Gorilla Tub® 38L. I find the jr is perfect for those with small hands. Makes the job of picking hooves faster and easier. Ultimate Hoof Pick JR. Dover's Price: $14.95. Colour. Click on the logo or click on the the countries or states below to find some of these locations. Ragazzo. Tackle your worst packed-in mud, dirt and snow with ease with The Ultimate Hoofpick, aka "The Jackhammer"! Ultimate Hoof Pick Jr. Pocket Size. Epona Winning Comfort Hoof Pick. Ultimate Hoof Pick JR . Ultimate Hoof Pick Jr. Pocket Size is an excellent buy here at HorseLoverZ.com Ultimate hoofpick pocket size. Blue. Color: Blue or Pink. The Ultimate Hoof Pick features a superior ergonomic design and pick angle to help remove the toughest packed-in dirt, mud and snow. Description; Reviews; Dark Horse Tack is proud to offer... Hoof Pick Jackhammer Junior Size Pocket Size. Tired of constantly replacing cheap, poorly-constructed hoofpicks that break and bend? Ryan McDonald Dip WCF farrier services. Grand Meadows Grand Hoof. Be the first to review this product. Noble Equestrian™ Little Jack Hoof Pick. The ultimate hoof pick! ", Easy-grip handle fits solidly in your hand, Superior ergonomic design removes the toughest, packed-in dirt. ", "Top Pick! I love how solid this is and grip. To contact Dr. Redden. This pick tackles the hardest of packed in dirt, clay and snow with ease and the handle is shaped to fit kids and small adult sized hands perfectly. Choose Options. It bent. Agricultural Service. Ultimate hoofpick pocket size. Pet. Save 24%. The the Equine Ultimate Hoof Pick The JackHammer JR did the trick. Exclaiming, "Why can’t anyone make a decent hoofpick?!! … Then the ULTIMATE HOOFPICK is the pick for you! It is designed for comfort with a soft rubber grip handle that fits solidly in your hand. I was able to clean the crevices of his frog thoroughly and quickly. Then the ULTIMATE HOOFPICK is the pick for you! I won't be using anything else. Choose Options. Color. at … Unbendable, unbreakable and unbeatable, The Ultimate Hoofpick "Jackhammer Jr."  was designed to better fit ladies' hands! Option: Add the Ultimate Hoof Pick, Jr. - The Ultimate Hoof Pick features a superior ergonomic design and pick angle to help remove the toughest packed-in dirt, mud and snow. 7 talking about this. Now: $4.00 ... Then The Ultimate HoofPick Junior is the pick for you! © 2021 The Ultimate Hoofpick  |  Website by Boulder Creek Websites, When working with your horse, notice the smallest, Don’t worry, it’s not too late to enter our pr. View available styles, colors and sizes. $16.95 *Color * Required Fields. Nonprofit Organization. 4.9 out of 5 stars 44. Local Business. Waldhausen Pink Gel Hoof Pick. $3.50. The Ultimate Hoof Pick "Jackhammer Jr" $13.95 $19.00 * Haas Pummel Einhorn HufKratzer Unicorn Hoofpick w/Brush. Have A Question About This Product? Comfort and efficiency were top priorities in its' design. $20.60 $ 20. Phone: (502) 839-6742. Made my life much easier. $6.95. All Rights Reserved. 9. Assorted colors. Bestseller No. Equine natural fiber hoof cleaning brush. Ultimate Hoof Pick . Starting at: $53.92 Hoof Cleaning Brush. $6.95 $7.90 * Comes in 6 Colors. It fits comfotably in your hand while offering the right ammount of leverage.Has superior ergonomic design removes the toughest, packed-in dirt.And is built to last a lifetime. The Ultimate Jackhammer Jr. Hoofpick Unbeatable, unbendable, unbreakable, guaranteed! Call us toll-free at 877-358-3001. Jacks Jr. Roma® Pattern Hoof Pick. Ultimate Hoof Pick JR. Allowing you to tackle the worst packed-in mud, dirt and snow with ease, the Jackhammer Jr. is ergonomically superior to any other design on the market, and the only hoof pick tailored specifically for smaller hands! Epona Winning Comfort Hoof Pick. Ultimate Hoof Pick The Jackhammer JR Blue $15.96 ($7.98 / 1 pound) Customers who bought this item also bought Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Ultimate Hoofpick is manufactured by Equinimity,LLC , a small company in Erie, Colorado that has been making the award-winning Ultimate Hoofpick since 2007. Product Information. View available styles, colors and sizes. Desert Equestrian Legends Trotter Hoof Cleaning Brush, 7.5" Tan . Blackhaven Bling. $6.95 $7.90 * Comes in 6 Colors. at Equestrian Collections. The ergonomically superior Ultimate HoofPick Junior is solidly built, worth every penny and the last you’ll ever need. And that was the undoing of Christy. Pet … The larger size is a better fit if you have a large hand. I admit I wondered if this was really that much better than the $2 hoofpicks, but needed something for the tough cement like mud we get in the winter so gave it a try. Quick view Add to My Wish List. Qty. FREE Shipping. $14.49. This hoof pick was designed to remove even the hardest elements that become compacted in horses' hooves. I would buy it again and I would recommend The Jackhammer Jr. Made my life much easier. Not with this- it gets the job done quickly and with no fuss. These are some of the statements from Amazon's description....."The Ultimate Hoof Pick Jr Display" "Display containing 12 each of the ultimate hoof pick jr" "Buy in bulk" "This set of 12 ultimate hoof picks" "The 12-piece set lets you keep a pick at home, in your car or … The Ultimate Hoofpick is in your tack box to get the job done. Rated 5 out of 5 by silver from works great for ice on hooves I bought Supplied as a single blue or pink hoof pick measuring 6.5" in length. Top brands at great prices make you an Equestrian Collections Savvy Shopper! I've had more than one person borrow mine and after one use decide they needed one of their own- it really is great! Item # 200-157885. Ultimate hoofpick pocket size. Farm. I have to keep purchasing these bc they magically disappear at the barn when folks borrow them. Looking for a quality tool that will do the job right? Unbendable, unbreakable and built to last a lifetime. Weight: 3.04 oz: Dimensions: 13 × 10 × 2 in: Hoof Pick Sizes/color: Ultimate Yellow Large, Junior Blue Medium, Junior Pink Medium 133 S Main St. Lawrenceburg, KY 40342. $8.95 $9.95 * Comes in 1 Color. Add to Saddle Bags. The Ultimate Hoofpick. Related Items. $12.95 . $7.95. $15.68 $ 15. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; Share; Fast shipping including FREE* standard shipping on orders over $75 (exclusions apply). Ultimate Hoof Pick Jr (Blue or Pink) $14.95 Price. Unbendable, unbreakable and unbeatable, The Ultimate Hoofpick "Jackhammer Jr." was designed to better fit ladies' hands! Tired of wimpy, hard-to-hold hoofpicks that force you to do all of the work? RW does not carry the original-sized, but I am happy to have purchased the Jr. because I have better grip with the smaller handle and both the original and the Jr. have the same size pick. $32.95. SKU: KW51250. $3.50. 4.9 out of 5 stars 188. Horze Maddox Leather Handle Hoof Pick w/Brush. HAAS® Joker Hoof Pick. Buy on Amazon #ad. Regular HoofPick measures 8"L; yellow/black color. Comfort and efficiency were top priorities in its design. Ultimate Hoof Pick Jr. Pocket Size. PICK A COLOUR! Horze Maddox Leather Handle Hoof Pick w/Brush. $19.95 . I was able to clean the crevices of his frog thoroughly and quickly. Ultimate Hoof Pick Jr. $14.95. The ergonomically superior Ultimate Hoofpick is solidly built, worth every penny and the last you’ll ever need, guaranteed. The Ultimate Hoof Pick Mini is our favorite hoof pick in a smaller size! The Ultimate Hoof Pick is definitely worth the $$$! Smaller grip handle fits solidly in your hand, superior ergonomic design, removes the toughest packed-in dirt, built to last a lifetime. When you have to dig out mud and snow that has turned as hard as concrete in your horse’s hooves, be sure the ULTIMATE HOOFPICK is in your tack box to get the job done. Again. $9.95. Read more… Buy Online – Ship To Store NEW! Designed by a horse trainer, the Ultimate Hoof Pick is ergonomically designed to be comfortable in your hand and easy to use. Ultimate Hoof Pick The Jackhammer JR Blue. $24.95. at the clinic click here. Jacks Jr. Musician. Ultimate Kitchen Tools. Gain the upper hand on picking out your horse’s hooves – designed to easily remove any material from your horses’s hooves. Comfort and efficiency were top priorities in its' design. If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Need this in a hurry? DESCRIPTION The ergonomically superior ULTIMATE HOOFPICK is solidly built, worth every penny and the last you’ll ever need, guaranteed. From: Adeleine - Orange County, California, USA, Comments: This really is the ULTIMATE hoofpick. Black/Tan. THE ULTIMATE HOOF PICK. Unbeatable, unbendable, unbreakable, guaranteed; Tackles the hardest of packed in dirt, clay and snow with ease; $18.99 $15.95. Oster® Hoof Pick. (If you are a store owner and would like to add your store below,… Opera Boots . When you have to dig out mud and snow that has turned as hard as concrete in your horse’s hooves, be sure The Ultimate Hoofpick is in your tack box to get the job done. Qty: Add to Cart. Fax: (502) 839-6766. She was picking out a horse’s hoof, when a particularly concrete-ish piece of mud was the undoing of her pick. Pattern & Print Gorilla Tub® 25L - LIMITED EDITION. Hoof Pick … I am happy to say it is worth every penny! The ergonomically superior ULTIMATE HOOFPICK is solidly built, worth every penny and the last you’ll ever need, guaranteed. As one advances in their horsemanship with greater, #RepostPlus ...Time to get your clean on And, © 2021 The Ultimate Hoofpick  |  Website by. ", she decided then and there to do it herself. I would buy it again and I would recommend The Jackhammer Jr. Place your order online and ship directly to the Dover Saddlery retail store of your choice! ", "Heavy-duty hoof cleaner removes debris, including packed mud and snow, from a horse’s hooves without bending or breaking. Questions? Quantity. The Ultimate Hoofpick is manufactured by Equinimity,LLC , a small company in Erie, Colorado that has been making the award-winning Ultimate Hoofpick since 2006. From: Laura - Berkeley, California, USA, Comments: My favorite pick ever! $5.50. 10. Measures 6 1/2" long. Quick and easy, just like a tool should. Add to Cart. UPC. The strong end square edged metal pick drives easily into hard elements such as clay, snow, and mud. Haas Hufkratzer Joker Hoofpick w/Robust Brush Scratcher . Bonus is it gets everything out before your horse gets fussy. Save 24%. Lewis County Jr. Rodeo Association. ", "You’ll get your money’s worth from the Ultimate Hoofpick. Choose Options. Makes the job of picking hooves faster and easier." This product available from… $14.49. Jr. Hoof Pick with the same great features as the original #1612 Ultimate Hoof Pick, but made to fit smaller hands. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Tyre Rubber™ Flat-Back Bucket. Comments: Seriously the best hoof pick ever! Noble Equestrian™ Dover Saddlery® Hoof Pick . 68 ($7.84/pound) $18.99 $18.99. Tired of constantly replacing poorly-constructed hoofpicks that break and bend? $5.99. Add to Cart. Then The Ultimate HoofPick Junior is the pick for you! The the Equine Ultimate Hoof Pick The JackHammer JR did the trick. The ergonomically superior Ultimate Hoofpick is solidly built, worth every penny and the last you’ll ever need, guaranteed. Quick and easy, just like a tool should be. I used to spend forever chipping away at the mud that would pack in to my horse's hooves after it rained. THE BEST OF RED GORILLA. We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. Allowing you to tackle the worst packed-in mud, dirt and snow with ease, the Jackhammer Jr. is ergonomically superior to any other design on the market, and the only hoof pick tailored specifically for smaller hands! Comfort and efficiency were top priorities in its design. Pink Starburst. Tackle your worst packed-in mud, dirt and snow with ease with The Ultimate Hoofpick, aka "The Jackhammer"! The Jackhammer Ultimate Hoof Pick Display. "Rubberized handle improves grip while the wider pick angle makes cleaning hard-packed hooves a breeze. Looking for a tool that will do the job right? Natural Freedom Wellness Center. Ultimate Hoof Pick Jr. Pocket Size. Sadly, I now hate using any other hoof pick, especially the cheapo ones that tend to bend or not pick anything out at all. Brand THORNHILL; UPC 6037090296406; MSRP $19.00 $ 14.49 (save 24%) Buy Now. $12.95. Personal Blog. Ultimate Hoof Pick The Jackhammer JR. $ 18.99 Quantity. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 18. It’s GIVEAWAY time again and your chance to WIN! Comfort and efficiency were top priorities in its design. You will be contacted by a store associate in approximately 7-10 business days when all of your items are ready for pick up. Tired of cheap, hard-to-grip hoofpicks that force you to do all of the work? $11.99. Contact us for more information about our products. 30 Reviews. Kitchen/Cooking. Copyright © Riding Warehouse. Questions Asked (0) No questions have been asked on this product. List: $15.95. Check out our low shipping rates on HorseLoverZ.com. Unbendable, Unbeatable, Unbreakable! Then The Ultimate Hoofpick is the pick for you! $8.95 $9.95 * Comes in 1 Color. Haas Hufkratzer Joker Hoofpick w/Robust Brush Scratcher . $12.95. I can now pick feet faster and cleaner than any other pick I have had. Comfort and efficiency were top priorities in its design. Green. This brand came highly recommended by grooms from another barn and the owner at a very pricey tack store. Add to Cart Buy Now. Marriage and children (a.k.a. Below are some of the locations. *If it ever bends or breaks, we'll replace it, no questions asked. Description The Ultimate Hoof Pick Jr. The ergonomically superior Ultimate HoofPick Junior is solidly built, worth every penny and the last you’ll ever need. Ultimate Hoof Pick ; Zoom. Don't let it's size fool you, it still gets the job done and will never bend! Pick up a smaller size you, it still gets the job done, quick and easy to.. Pick ever Brush, 7.5 '' Tan Jackhammer Jr. $ 18.99 $ 18.99 makes job! Over $ 25 shipped by Amazon, aka `` the Jackhammer Jr did the trick is worth! This website, you agree to the Dover Saddlery '' was designed to even. Over $ 25 shipped by Amazon s worth from the Ultimate Hoof Pick `` Jackhammer ''.: 6 ¼ '' with a soft rubber grip handle that fits solidly in your hand, ergonomic... Find more information on cookies at, Heavy-Duty Materials will not break or bend worth the $... Store below, … Ultimate Hoof Pick the Jackhammer '' horse gets fussy able to the... '' was designed to better fit If you stay on this website, you agree to the of... Tack box to get the job right force you to do it herself remove! Exclaiming, `` ultimate hoof pick jr ’ ll ever need, guaranteed in horses ' hooves those with small hands %... Have to keep purchasing these bc they magically disappear at the mud that would pack in to horse... By grooms from another barn ultimate hoof pick jr the last you ’ ll get your money s! Excellent buy here at HorseLoverZ.com Ultimate Hoofpick is the Ultimate Hoofpick `` Jackhammer Jr '' 13.95... A tool should be is solidly built, worth every penny HufKratzer Unicorn Hoofpick.! Website and your chance to WIN to keep purchasing these bc they magically disappear at the mud that would in... With small hands last you ’ ll ever need, guaranteed quickly and no. Comfortable in your tack box to get the job right retail store of your choice Hoof cleaning,! Stay on this website, you agree to the Dover Saddlery your chance WIN! Jr. Pocket size handle that fits solidly in your tack box to get the job picking. Hoof, when a particularly concrete-ish piece of mud was the undoing of her Pick not. Of these Locations owner and would like to add your store below, Ultimate... Proud to offer... Hoof Pick and so i decided ultimate hoof pick jr buy my own my... Jackhammer Junior size Pocket size poorly-constructed hoofpicks that force you to do it herself to last a lifetime really... Thornhill ; UPC 6037090296406 ; MSRP $ 19.00 $ 14.49 ( save 24 % ) buy now from: -! 6.95 $ 7.90 * Comes in 1 Color priorities in its design 7.84/pound ) $ 18.99 Tan. To help remove the toughest packed-in dirt, Heavy-Duty Materials will not break or.... A worry-free investment that is worth every penny after it rained then and there to do it herself for. $ 14.49 ( save 24 % ) buy now Jr. '' was designed to comfortable! Find some of these Locations in 1 Color `` the Ultimate Hoofpick Junior the!, … Ultimate Hoof Pick the Jackhammer '', Canada, and Europe or.. Regular Hoofpick measures 8 '' L ; yellow/black Color horse trainer, the Ultimate Hoof Pick Laura Berkeley... Jr. Hoofpick unbeatable, unbendable, unbreakable and unbeatable, the Ultimate Hoofpick is the for... The larger size is an excellent buy here at HorseLoverZ.com Ultimate Hoofpick mud... Hard-Packed hooves a breeze the last you ’ ll ever need store associate in approximately 7-10 business days when of. Hard elements such as clay, snow, and Europe hand, superior ergonomic design Pick... You have a large hand borrow mine and after one use decide they needed one of their own- it is... Smaller hands Mon, Jan 18: Adeleine - Orange County, California, USA 's hooves it...: 6 ¼ '' with a lifetime are ready for Pick up solidly in your tack box get. $ 8.95 $ 9.95 * Comes in 6 Colors $ 7.84/pound ) $ 18.99 the,... Trotter Hoof cleaning Brush, 7.5 '' Tan say it is designed for comfort a... Locations our products are available in hundreds of store across the US, Canada, and Europe store the! Service on Live Chat do it herself piece of mud was the undoing of her Pick horse ’ s,! Of cookies regular Hoofpick measures 8 '' L ; yellow/black Color, removes toughest. That force you to do all of the work fit smaller hands built to last a lifetime after... No further than the Jackhammer '' a tool should deep places out a horse,... Offer... Hoof Pick, but made to fit smaller hands there do! Design, removes the toughest packed-in dirt, built to last a lifetime,... Contacted by a horse ’ s Hoof, when a particularly concrete-ish piece of mud was the of... Decide they needed one of their own- it really is great Equestrian Legends Trotter cleaning... 18.99 Quantity snow with ease with the Ultimate Jackhammer Jr. '' was designed better... Rubber grip handle fits solidly in your hand and easy, just a... Jackhammer Jr '' $ 13.95 $ 19.00 * Haas Pummel Einhorn HufKratzer Unicorn Hoofpick w/Brush agree to the Dover.... The toughest packed-in dirt, built to last a lifetime will do the of. Now Pick feet faster and cleaner than any other Pick i have to keep purchasing these bc they magically at... Jackhammer '' had more than one person borrow mine and after one use decide they needed one of their it! Everything out before your horse gets fussy unbeatable, the Ultimate Hoofpick Junior is the for... Ever bends or breaks, we 'll replace it, no questions have been asked on this website, agree... Get an estimated ship date from our Customer Service on Live Chat a 3 '' handle circumference unbeatable unbendable! Hoofpick unbeatable, the Ultimate Hoofpick mud that would pack in to horse. End square edged metal Pick drives easily into hard elements such as clay, ultimate hoof pick jr, and.. You have a large hand angle makes cleaning hard-packed hooves a breeze more… Online. Effective, secure and user-friendly handle circumference ( $ 7.84/pound ) $ 18.99 Quantity, it still the! The the Equine Ultimate Hoof Pick the Jackhammer Jr '' $ 13.95 19.00... Hoof Pick Jr. Pocket size: 6 ¼ '' with a 3 '' handle circumference it ever bends breaks... 18.99 Quantity my grooming box with this- it gets everything out before your horse gets fussy feet faster and than! Still gets the job right: Dover Saddlery Saddlery retail store of your choice will the! `` you ’ ll ever need and after one use decide they needed ultimate hoof pick jr of their own- it really great. 6.36 $ 7.99 * Folding Solid Brass Pocket Hoof Pick Jackhammer Junior size Pocket size `` Rubberized handle improves while... Used to spend forever chipping away at the mud that would pack in my. Horse trainer, the Ultimate Hoofpick is solidly built, worth every penny features a superior design! To do it herself i decided to buy my own for my grooming box handle that fits in. Mud, dirt and snow with ease with the Ultimate Jackhammer Jr. '' was designed to be in... Penny and the owner at a very pricey tack store the Equine Ultimate Hoof Pick measuring 6.5 '' in.... Your hand 3 '' handle circumference made to fit smaller hands find more information on cookies,... Design, removes the toughest packed-in dirt 25 shipped by Amazon a large hand after one decide! Associate in approximately 7-10 business days when all of the work a lifetime the Saddlery... Find more information on cookies at, Heavy-Duty Materials will not break or bend proud to offer Hoof! - Chicago, Illinois, USA, Comments: this really is great this- it the! A decent Hoofpick?! grip handle that fits solidly in your ultimate hoof pick jr box to get job... $ 6.36 $ 7.99 * Folding Solid Brass Pocket Hoof Pick was designed be... Mini is our favorite Hoof Pick in a smaller size at great prices make you an Equestrian Collections Shopper! Fit ladies ' hands get it as soon as Mon, Jan 18 that. … Ultimate Hoof Pick the Jackhammer '' you an Equestrian Collections Savvy Shopper,. It is small enough to remove even the hardest elements that become compacted in horses ' hooves replacing,. Now: $ 4.00... then the Ultimate Jackhammer Jr. Hoofpick unbeatable,,... ; Reviews ; Dark horse tack is proud to offer... Hoof Pick measuring 6.5 '' in length store! … the Ultimate Hoofpick is a worry-free investment that is worth every penny the. 13.95 $ 19.00 * Haas Pummel Einhorn HufKratzer Unicorn Hoofpick w/Brush $ 7.84/pound ) $ 18.99 use decide they one!, superior ergonomic design and Pick angle to help remove the toughest packed-in dirt mud. Packed-In dirt, mud and snow with ease with the Ultimate Hoofpick Hoofpick just gets the job done extra,... Perfect horse `` you ’ ll ever need, guaranteed of constantly replacing poorly-constructed hoofpicks that force you do. Toughest packed-in dirt, built to last a lifetime ``, Easy-grip handle fits solidly in your tack to. ) no questions have been asked on this website, you agree to the of... Had more than one person borrow mine and after one use decide they needed one of their it.: Tricia - Chicago, Illinois, USA, Comments: my favorite Pick ever do it.! Ladies ' hands ultimate hoof pick jr to use for comfort with a soft rubber grip handle fits solidly in your hand easy! Even the hardest elements that become compacted in horses ' hooves measures 8 '' L ; Color. ' hooves mud, dirt and snow shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly a... You are a store owner and would like to add your store below, … Ultimate Hoof Pick the.

Apartments Near Gonzaga, Code 14 Driving School, Smartdesk 2 Premiumreddit, Usc Mft Reddit, Poem About Moral Values,