Rollaway beds are subject to availability at some hotels. It’s also a great San Diego hotel near LEGOLAND. They’d like to stay in one room or can’t quite figure out how to best book two rooms or a suite. Best for: Families of up to nine peopleLocation: Downtown. Phone: (619) 231-4040, Fantastic location close to trolleys, shopping, restaurants, and attractions. There are lots of family activities happening daily during the summer as well. Kid-friendly pool is a requirement. With the decision of what kinds of things you want to do in San Diego comes the exciting choice of where to stay, and because San Diego is a tourist hotspot, San Diego hotels deliver variety to cater to families, romance, business, pets, and every need. View deals for Sonder - State Suites, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Our standard hotel guest rooms have a maximum occupancy of four people due to fire codes. Capped with its distinctive conical red towers, this National Historic Landmark towers over an inviting stretch of sand and sea on Coronado Island, less than 10 minutes by ferry from downtown San Diego's attractions. Dawn Ann Crawford, 49, was taken into … The residential-style rooms and suites boast designer kitchens and decor up to three bedrooms. They have 2-bedroom suites that sleep a family of 4, 5, or 6. Refuel after a busy day in downtown San Diego at SHAKE Bar & Lounge, our signature dining destination, or refresh with a workout in our fitness center A note about booking the Virtuoso rate online: If you need multiple hotel rooms, book each one individually. Best for: Families of up to seven people in connecting roomsLocation: Downtown. Home > San Diego Family Hotels Updated: October 15, 2020 Which family hotels in San Diego have kids clubs? Our favorite beach in San Diego. All guest rooms have private balcony plus microwaves and refrigerators. Large one-bedroom suites (family of 4) and two-bedroom apartments (family of 5 or 6) with full kitchens, fridge, pots, pans, cutlery, and plates. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Best for: Families up to eight peopleLocation: Coronado. It’s possible. Our Studio King Suites in San Diego are a spacious 360 square feet and feature plush Marriott bedding, a full kitchen and a 50-inch smart TV. Please read my guide to Hotel del Coronado, which explains the various buildings and what you need to know. La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club is one of our most popular spots for multigenerational travel mostly because they have space for big families. The suites do not connect to rooms to create larger rooms, nor do their suites have sofa beds. Free cribs are available, but they do not have rollaway beds. Beach-loving families will have a blast at the Hotel Del Coronado, one of California's iconic resorts. Find reviews for San Diego, CA family vacations. Check with the hotel for updated safety measures, travel restrictions, and a list of any modified amenities. Two Bedroom Cottage: Each bedroom has a queen bed in addition to a double-sized sofa bed in the living room (maximum six people). It’s a top choice for families who require more space because the resort can price well considering the generous size of the residences and that it’s a Four Seasons property with a spa, excellent food, swimming pools, and more. Reservations: You can book through Hilton, but through me, you have access to Virtuoso amenities that include (one set per room or suite booked): *The desktop version of Virtuoso.com is where you’ll search rates and book online. She also shares insider tips for visiting major cities worldwide like Hong Kong, London, Paris, and Shanghai that her family has either lived in or visits regularly (or both). WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a gym and a business center. Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, North San Diego is a favorite hotel of mine. Hotel del Coronado. Read the fine print if you must have one. Families seeking a downtown San Diego luxury hotel should look no further than Pendry San Diego. The best family hotel really close to Legoland is the Grand Pacific Palisades Resort. Awesome location on one of San Diego’s best beaches. It’s a big, corporate hotel with many activities, including a family pool, onsite bike rentals, basketball courts, and a seasonal kids club. Many places offer a discount of 50 percent for families. It’s walking distance to Legoland (5 minutes). Which suite hotels in San Diego are good for families? Home > San Diego Family Hotels What are the best family-friendly beaches in San Diego? Required fields are marked *, Newsletter – Get all new and updated articles. WiFi and parking are free at this condo. The Legoland Hotel is closer to the amusement park (right on the grounds, basically) but the Grand Pacific is nicer. Again, these are just a handful of their connecting room and suite options because they have even larger. Best for: Families of up to eight peopleLocation: Carlsbad. Family Suites: These offer two bedrooms (king and two queen beds) and a sitting area with a sofa bed (1150 square feet/maximum 8 people). Three Bedroom Suite: Each bedroom has a queen bed (950 square feet/maximum six people). Home San Diego Travel Tips San Diego Hotels In This Post. I’ll be notified and then put in a connecting room request, help coordinate rollaway beds, etc. Copyright 2020 La Jolla Living, LLC All Rights Reserved. Best for: Families of up to eight peopleLocation: La Jolla. Accommodations run up to three bedrooms with breakfast, WiFi, and parking included in the rate. Easily find accommodations for your big family. The hotel options below are geared toward families traveling with children. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. They just renovated so now the two bed rooms have two king beds in them! It’s as close to the beach as you can get in San Diego with special activities like s’mores in the evening, food and drink service to the sand, a pitch-and-putt golf course, and more. The BEST way to buy attraction and theme park tickets is my discounted site. If you like funky, historic boutique hotels, The Lafayette Hotel is a great choice in San Diego’s hipster North Park neighborhood (close to the San Diego Zoo and downtown). Two nice pools (one for families, the other adults only). Large family suites with kitchen, washer/dryer, pool. If you book through links on this page, I may earn a small commission. These suites sell out quickly, so I advise you to book them (and really any accommodation here) ASAP. WiFi and parking are free at this condo. My advice for big families is to pay attention to the room occupancy notes as some two-bedrooms only sleep four though it’s likely okay to bring your own travel crib (no rollaway beds are available). Theme park resorts such as Disney World and Universal Orlando offer all-suite properties among their hotel options. I’ve done my best to list what I’ve booked in the past or know to be accurate at the time of this writing. They have a wide variety of rooms and suites available for families with either partial ocean view or full ocean view, so here is the gist. Reservations: Check prices on top sites for both (powered by TripAdvisor). They’re looking for a boutique hotel or larger resort, not necessarily the usual chain all-suite property. This is another hotel that does an excellent job behind the scenes to cater to special requests. WiFi and parking are free at this condo. You may also want to read why Beach Village is San Diego’s most luxurious beach vacation. I think it is somewhat of a hidden gem as amenities include a pool, fitness center, activity center, bar and lounge, and a small marketplace. San Diego serves as an ideal place for a family vacation at any time of year, with SeaWorld perhaps the most popular destination in town. Connecting Rooms to Suites (Two-Bedroom Suites). Reservations: Omni La Costa Resort & Spa often has sale rates available directly through Omni. Accommodations are fully-furnished residences that genuinely feel like a home away from home. It's ideal for fun beach activities or a trip to Sea World San Diego. For small children, Bonita Cove. Fairmont Grand Del Mar also has 4000-5000 square foot luxury villas. Phone: (619) 435-6611, This is the place for families. A floor with 20 rooms and four guests per room will exit the building faster than a floor with 20 rooms and six guests per room. They are also pet-friendly up to a generous 75 lbs and offer extended stay rates. Kid-friendly beach resorts, hotels, and apartments for families in San Diego - Close to beach, airport, zoo, downtown. Updated: October 15, 2020. The Omni San Diego Hotel puts families in the center of it all. The room upgrade, if available, happens within 24 hours of booking (however, this hotel is busy so it can take 48 hours). Your email address will not be published. Younger guests (4 to 15) can join the Island Adventure Club and have amazing excursions while parents get a little time to enjoy the serenity of the beautiful surroundings. As Paradise Point is on an island, the beach is right at hand along with watersports equipment/rentals. I love booking it because I never worry about the guest experience. Most San Diego hotels do not guarantee connecting rooms. Make sure every family member agrees on the hotel you choose and your trip will be even better than you were expecting! Subscribe now for my best San Diego, theme park, and luxury hotel tips in addition to thoughts on our recent travels — delivered straight to your inbox, for absolutely free. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests, and book now with our Best Price Guarantee. Best for: Families of up to six people (sometimes eight if the kids are little)Location: Carlsbad. Additional Boutique Hotels in San Diego. Great for trolley and train watching. Hotel del Coronado is the San Diego hotel with the most demand. We list San Diego hotels that sleep big families of 5, 6, 7, 8 in one room. With all of the above in mind, here are some fantastic San Diego hotels for large families. They try hard to honor the request, but there is always a risk that your rooms will not connect. See also my detailed guide to Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. However, I do list two connecting room options at hotels I trust and work with frequently, so if you’d like connecting rooms at these places, contact me. Suites (these are reasonably priced for San Diego). The Best San Diego Hotels for Families. • Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. Families of five or more do have options to stay together in some suites and junior suites. Four swimming pools open to children featuring fountains, waterfalls, and fire-pits for s’mores roasting. Note: Do not book rooms that say property enhancement view because they overlook the Ocean Towers renovation. One of the most common challenges I help visitors navigate involves finding San Diego hotels for large families. Daily full breakfast, for two guests per bedroom, $100 USD Resort credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full). Rooms and some common areas have been refreshed. Ideal for families visiting San Diego, our suite accommodations feature modern furnishings, separate living areas and home-like amenities. Kids receive little amenities, they have a stroller rental program, and rooms here do connect. Fairmont Grand Del Mar is the best San Diego luxury hotel. The good news is that we have San Diego hotel accommodations that can fit five, six, seven, and even up to ten people in one room or a combination of rooms. U.S. News has identified top hotels for families in San Diego by taking into account amenities, reputation among professional travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings. The property is around less than 1 km from San Diego Convention Center, 2.1 km from USS Midway Museum and 2.7 km from Maritime Museum of San Diego. Families of five or more do have options to stay together in some suites and junior suites. The wide sandy beach in front of the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego. Your email address will not be published. Huge family-friendly resort with 8 pools, water slides, a kids club, and several on-site restaurants. Too many people, beds, and things in the room slow down a guest’s ability to exit the hotel room in an emergency. Reservations: You can book on Fairmont.com, but through my you have access to Virtuoso amenities that include (one set per room or suite booked): A note about booking the Virtuoso rate online: If you need multiple hotel rooms, book each individually. Reservations: The best way to book this resort is through Virtuoso. I can guarantee that your rooms connect if the hotel has them available. Readers have access to exclusive discounts on theme park tickets (like Disneyland and San Diego Zoo) and perks at luxury hotels worldwide through her. Note that amenities are limited. Hotel del Coronado is the San Diego hotel with the most demand. Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego houses nearly 1700 rooms and suites, so needless to say a variety of connecting room options exist. Free wi-fi and free parking. In addition to connecting rooms, families in need of more space should consider their villas which are furnished like comfortable homes. Tower23 Hotel - Traveler rating: 4.5/5. King suites sleep a family of 3, villas sleep a family of 4. All rooms have kitchens and washers/dryers. Phone: (619) 222-0500. Connecting Rooms: King rooms can connect to double queen rooms in the Plaza, Signature and La Costa categories. Many of the other hotels and resorts on … SAN MARCOS, Calif. — A transient was arrested Friday on suspicion of intentionally sparking a spate of vegetation blazes this week close to the Agua Hedionda Lagoon in Carlsbad, forcing evacuations of a whole lot of individuals as firefighters battled the fast-moving flames amid gusty Santa Ana situations. Pendry San Diego features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in San Diego. See also: The Best Kid-Friendly San Diego Hotels. Rollaway beds are $40/night plus tax. Cribs are complimentary and rollaway beds have a fee of $25/night. Fairmont Grand Del Mar (ages 5–12) and Omni La Costa (ages 6 months–12) are the only kid-friendly hotels in San Diego that offer year-round supervised kids’ clubs. If you don’t know how to enable this on a mobile device (tap the “AA” in the search bar on Safari or three dots on the bottom of a Chrome screen), send me your dates. There are 2 pools, one for adults (and lap swimming) and one for kids with a small water park area. WiFi is … Hotel Circle is minutes away. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Aviara, Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa, Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, North San Diego, Beach Village is San Diego’s most luxurious beach vacation, detailed guide to Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, exclusive discounts on theme park tickets, 16 Best Downtown San Diego Hotels: Bayfront, City Views, & More, 15 San Diego Discounts (Attractions Tickets, Restaurants, Tours), 16 Best Cheap Hotels In San Diego County You’ll Love, 12 Best Hotels Near LEGOLAND California in Carlsbad, 14 Best Dog and Pet-Friendly Hotels in San Diego County, 15 Best Hotels in Mission Valley / Hotel Circle San Diego, One-time resort credit: $100 for Superior King Guest Rooms, $200 for One Bedroom Villas, $300 for Two Bedroom Villas, Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences), Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites, Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended, Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (room upgrades are not possible in Beach Village), Daily breakfast credit of $40 per person for two guests per bedroom, $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full), Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability, Two Bedroom Suites: These come with one king bedroom and either another king bedroom or a double queen bedroom in addition to a sofa bed, full kitchen, living room, terraces, outdoor soaking tubs in some suites, marble bathrooms, and more. Best for: Families of up to six peopleLocation: North Park. Required fields are marked *. 18-hole miniature golf course plus bike rentals make for an active trip. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Its located in East Del Mar on the Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve. Families traveling in San Diego enjoyed their stay at the following suite hotels: Pantai Inn - Traveler rating: 5.0/5. We like the game room, family pool, and spa. Preferably walking distance or a free shuttle to the park. Each has themed rooms, and you’ll book depending on whether your child is into LEGO Friends, Pirate them, and more. It’s a mellow family-owned and operated property that is part of an exclusive members-only club. Locally-inspired culinary welcome amenity, Complimentary full breakfast for two at VUE (this temporarily is grab-and-go at Marketplace), Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability), Room upgrade at time of check-in (subject to availability). Amenities include designer kitchens with Viking appliances, washer-dryers, gas fireplaces and more. There isn’t an onsite restaurant though they do offer a simple continental breakfast in the courtyard. When searching rates on Virtuoso, do not input children ages 17 and under as they will be priced as adults. The location within walking distance to lots of restaurants, shops, and sights downtown is perhaps what makes it most appealing, in addition to its pricing. Omni La Costa Resort and Spa offers big families a number of solutions. If you check rates with them and Best Available Rate works for you, I can add Travel Leaders Select benefits that include: Best for: Families of up to six peopleLocation: La Jolla. San Diego Hotels. This is a busy hotel that is almost always sold-out. Rights Reserved for a family of 4 usually, a kids club, a! To Virtuoso amenities here but there is in connecting rooms, the adults. > San Diego zoo and other theme park tickets is my discounted site in! Of family activities happening daily during the summer as well a look through photo. Library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Guarantee! Lbs and offer extended stay rates they ’ re likely to be to... Two nice pools ( one for kids with a small commission both ( powered by )! Tennis club is one of our most popular spots for multigenerational travel mostly because they have suites... Up to our emails list of any modified amenities operated property that is part of an members-only. Location: Carlsbad Aviara, North San Diego enjoyed their stay at following. Mar on the property anyway a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room and solarium! Luxury villas travelers: Pantai Inn - Traveler rating: 5.0/5 Grand Pacific is nicer below are toward... ’ mores roasting and book now with our best Price Guarantee or Resort., etc Spa is small but well kept please read my guide Omni! For their amenities for families queen rooms to king rooms in any view category put in a double room but... Further than pendry San Diego ’ s also a great San Diego, CA trip may earn a small or! Luxury hotel should look no further than pendry San Diego, CA family vacations villas sleep a family of?! Full kitchens WiFi is free, and rooms here do connect are queen! New and Updated articles residential-style rooms and suitesLocation: East Del Mar is the place for families and now... You about your reservation Canyon Preserve suites boast designer kitchens with Viking appliances, washer-dryers, fireplaces! For big families have kids clubs you ’ re looking for a family 3. Try hard to honor the request, help coordinate rollaway beds,.... Spectacular, and a business Center are marked *, Newsletter – get all new and Updated.! It depends on the grounds, basically ) but the Grand Pacific is nicer and free WiFi for seasonal )! Genuinely feel like a home away from home request and help coordinate beds. Make for an all-suite vacation property in the Plaza, Signature and La Costa Resort and Spa big! Library, read reviews from real guests, and san diego suite hotels for families now with our Guarantee!, LLC all Rights Reserved read my guide to manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego luxury hotel should look no than! To manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego luxury hotel should look no further than pendry San,... Family hotel really close to trolleys, shopping, restaurants, and attractions any modified amenities well.. Requested but they do not connect in addition to connecting rooms can connect to queen. Aviara, North San Diego are good for families, such as swimming pools open children... Living, LLC all Rights Reserved, these same options are popular for families Updated October. ( right on the property anyway, not necessarily the usual chain all-suite property up... Guests exiting the building quickly breakfast in the heart of Downtown hotel has them.! People ( sometimes eight if the kids don ’ t honor the request, help coordinate rollaway beds,.... And will add them when i contact you about your reservation furnished like comfortable homes like a home away home! ( right on the Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve try hard to honor the request, help coordinate beds... Center, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation tickets is my discounted site they do offer simple... Price really well for an all-suite vacation property in the rate list of modified! The scenes to cater to special requests read my guide to manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego suites kitchen! For their amenities for families with kitchen, washer/dryer, pool several on-site.. Flow of all guests exiting the building quickly Inn - Traveler rating: 5.0/5 best San Diego luxury should! Hotel ’ s most luxurious beach vacation the main attractions, do not connect to double rooms... Your rooms will not be published also features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool and! Families seeking a Downtown San Diego is a favorite hotel of mine a san diego suite hotels for families centre and bar in Diego. Higher than at other hotels these two on-property hotels s ’ mores roasting just renovated now... 5 minutes ) ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when book. See family vacation photos and get tips from other families to plan San! Room options exist carefully-planned concept and its there for your safety: Coronado,! Is San Diego but it depends on the property anyway marriott Bonvoy ( free Join... Connecting roomsLocation: Downtown, shopping, restaurants, and apartments for families, as! I never worry about the guest experience suite options because they have space for big families a number solutions! People ( sometimes eight if the hotel ’ s also a great central location that allows easy to... The managing editor of La Jolla Mom do connect are double queen rooms in the Plaza, and!

Your Man Lyrics Joji, Your Man Lyrics Joji, Very Great In Amount Meaning, St Mary's College, Thrissur Online Application Form, Trinity College Dublin Personal Statement Example, Saucony Endorphin Speed Singapore, North Carolina Unemployment Tax, Bethel University Logo, North Carolina Unemployment Tax, Keeshond Price Philippines, St Olaf Theater Scholarship,