Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. The solid steel roll-bar handle makes it easy to carry and protects against damage when in the back of the truck or tool trailer. Milwaukee. Metabo HPT is back at it innovating the job-site compressor with a Pro-Grade, new lighter weight, high capacity compressor called THE TANK. This item Metabo HPT EC710S Air Compressor Hyundai HY5508 Low Noise Silent Less Electric Air Compressor 550 Watt 230 Volt 4CFM 100PSI, 8 Litre Tank, Oil Free, Direct Drive, Quick Release Fittings, UK Power Plug, W, 230 V, White Five Stars. This pancake compress is very well built and a bit special in the pancake lineup for having relatively high psi (up to 200). The oil-free high efficiency 1-HP motor delivers reliable start-ups in cold weather, But- if you’re just in to light use- it’ll work. 73 dBA operational noise level ensures a quieter work … $169.00. Not only is the power and the capacity top-notch, but Metabo HPT also added a couple of other cool features to this tank. MetaboHPT unveiled its new pancake compressor, The Tank (EC9146), the industry’s first 200 PSI High Capacity Compressor.The Tank packs 25% more pressure into a smaller body, versus the Metabo EC710S. Metabo HPT is the new brand name for Koki Holdings America Ltd., formerly part of the Hitachi group. For the home user, especially using brad nailers, this thing won’t even break a sweat. Skil. METABO HPT introduces The Tank, a 200-psi pancake compressor (model EC914S) that can run a framing, roofing, siding or trim crew, according to the company. Metabo HPT is reinventing the jobsite compressor with THE TANK. $103.35 Metabo HPT (formerly known as Hitachi Power Tools) 10 Gallon ASME Certified Reserve Tank for Air Compressor -$103.35 @ Lowe's YMMV This is my second ever deal post so please go easy on me. This attracted me to it instantly. It has a nice carry handle and a drain valve installed. This kind of capability will give it the ability to replace much larger compressors used by contractors to run framing and roofing nailers. Metabo HPT has introduced “The Tank” - the industry’s first 200 PSI High Capacity Pancake Compressor (model EC914S). I bought this compressor to replace my old hitachi (17 years) that was stolen. Introducing The TANK™ - the industry's first 200 PSI High Capacity Pancake Compressor! Bosch. The Tank features a six-gallon tank and weighs about 41 lbs. $322.79. Not only is the power and the capacity top-notch, but Metabo HPT also added a couple of other cool features to this tank. $103.35 Metabo HPT (formerly known as Hitachi Power Tools) 10 Gallon ASME Certified Reserve Tank for Air Compressor -$103.35 @ Lowe's YMMV This is my second ever deal post so please go easy on me. I bought this to upgrade my shop that has very limited space, so i could add a plasma cutter (lotus ltp5500d). If you’re not familiar with this brand ‘metabo’, they are starting to populate the shelves at your typical home improvement stores. Metabo HPT "THE TANK" Pancake Compressor Although we've had a large air compressor in our pole-barn for a long time, it is certainly not very portable which means bringing whatever needs compressed air to it or using air tanks. It’ll move 4 cfm @ 90 psi, which makes it great for running nailers, even multiple nailers at once. Thank You! This system provides added pressure and performance between your compressor and pneumatic tool, when the tool and compressor are more than 200 feet apart. 2.8 CFM delivered at 90 PSI to operate multiple nailers depending on the application. This thing is definitely a ‘tank’. The EC710S 6-gallon pancake compressor is ideal for finish work and trim. With this compressor reaching 200psi and say your tool is at 60psi it keeps the compressor cycling higher and less frequent and should be able to keep up with the higher demand air tools too. With class-leading PSI, this lightweight compressor packs 25% more pressure into a smaller body. It is, as everyone says, very loud. Metabo HPT EC914SM The TANK™ 6-Gallon High Capacity Pancake Air Compressor Metabo HPT EC914SM Air Compressor Features: MORE PRESSURE: At 200 PSI, this compressor offers 25% greater PSI than a basic pancake compressor* 30% MORE AIR FLOW: 4 CFM @ 90 PSI Metabo HPT (was Hitachi Power Tools) 8-Gallon Single Stage Portable Corded Gas Air Compressor. This unit says made in china but all the parts said made in japan so that would mean it is assembled in china. I used this compressor with my pneumatic impact wrench, and it handled it nicely. Local pickup since it weighs 190 lbs. Metabo HPT is back at it innovating the job-site compressor with a Pro-Grade, new lighter weight, high capacity compressor called THE TANK. Free shipping. It is not quite and is typical noise level for pancake compressors. Shop at Ace Tool and save today! Condition is "New". The Metabo HPT 10-Gallon Reserve Air Tank is an ASME certified air compressor that creates sufficient air pressure for all nailers that are being used. It has a lighted on/off switch. It’s specifications are great- the ability of a compressor to run a tool is dependent on how much air it can ‘push’- and this machine pushes more than pretty much anything on the market. With class-leading PSI, this lightweight compressor packs 25% more pressure into a smaller body. All the air fittings are high quality and the over all build was excellent. Run a crew from this lightweight Tank! Impact guns, for example, consume more like 6cfm @90 psi, so the compressor just isn’t going to keep up. Metabo HPT 6 Gallon Air Compressor Pancake EC710S Oil-Free (Hitachi). The cutter requires ‘4cfm at 70 psi’. Not at any time during testing did the compressor shut down from overheating. AstroAI Air Compressor Tire Inflator Portable Air Pump – We ran 1 air tool for 2 minutes at 90 psi before the compressor turned back on and ran for about 1 minute until shut off at 200 psi. With class leading PSI and weighing only 41lbs, this lightweight compressor packs more pressure into a smaller body. This 10-gal tank caught my eye while at Lowe's today in Southern California. This isn’t bad considering smaller air tools don’t need more than 60-75 psi. The Metabo HPT UA3810ABM (formerly Hitachi) 10 gallon, portable air storage tank, is designed to hold a surplus of air. Metabo HPT EC710SM. Metabo HPT UA3810AB 10 gallon Reserve Air Tank: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement. METABO HPT introduces The Tank, a 200-psi pancake compressor (model EC914S) that can run a framing, roofing, siding or trim crew, according to the company. Most roofing and framing nail guns use 100 to 120 psi so this compressor should work for these. Metabo HPT "THE TANK" Pancake Compressor Although we've had a large air compressor in our pole-barn for a long time, it is certainly not very portable which means bringing whatever needs compressed air to it or using air tanks. Don’t worry about the low price, it’s a great little machine. Metabo HPT (the new brand name for Koki Holdings America- formerly part of the Hitachi group) offers an extensive line of professional grade power tools and accessories for woodworking, metalworking, drilling and fastening, concrete drilling and cutting, and outdoor power equipment products as well as a complete line of pneumatic nailers, staplers, compressors, and collated … This system provides added pressure and performance between your compressor and pneumatic tool, when the tool and compressor are more than 200 feet apart. Further on impact tools — this is, of course, not meant to be used for professional automobile shops (that need the impact constantly), but works well for hobbyists, due to them only needing an impact for short bursts. The Tank also called the Metabo HPT 6 Gallon Pancake Air Compressor EC914S weighs 41lbs, is engineered with the power to run a framing The compressor triggered on at about 167 psi and, withoutany tools running, took 30 seconds to re-inflate back to 200 psi. Unfortunately it is still loud, but most compressors are. METABO HPT introduces The Tank, a 200-psi pancake compressor (model EC914S) that can run a framing, roofing, siding or trim crew, according to the company. Over the last 70 years, we have become a trusted partner for our customers who rely on our tools every day for their toughest jobs. 6 gallons is more than enough for my needs, and if that isn’t enough, the compressor refills very quickly and it holds the pressure very well. All Hello, Sign in. Local pickup since it weighs 190 lbs. Ingersoll Rand 2340L5-V 5hp 60 gal Two-Stage Compressor – WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's 1-Year Tool Warranty ; Download the UA3810AB Tool Card . $19.99. I’m very happy i got this, no more waiting for the compressor to catch up to how fast i am working. Makita. Stens 058-073 Subaru 20B-32611-H8 Air Filter – With class leading PSI and weighing only 41lbs, this lightweight compressor packs more pressure into a smaller body. Metabo HPT, formerly Hitachi Power Tools, introduces the new A5 series of pneumatic tools including the NT50A5 2” 18-guage Pro brad nailer and NT65A5 2-1/2” 16-guage Pro finish nailer. Metabo HPT Air Compressor, Ultra-Quiet 59 dB, Portable, Oil-Free Pump, 1-Gallon Tank Capacity, Steel Roll Cage w/ Rubber Grip, Compact and Lightweight, 1 … The other thing is, we’ve accumulated a number of household items that are so much easier to clean with compressed air; things like our two robot vacuum cleaners, our bagless vacuum, electric shavers, our pcs, laptops, and consoles which always manage to gather a surprising amount of dust. My older compressor, even just sitting still for an hour or two (after forgetting to unplug it) would turn on and i found that frustrating. ‘metabo’ was a tool manufacturer based out of germany and was bought by hitachi in 2017. Metabo HPT framing nailer is an ergonomically designed … At 200 PSI, this compressor offers 25% greater PSI than a basic pancake compressor*, 4 CFM @ 90 PSI allows for multiple large body nailers to be used on a single compressor, Simultaneously runs 2 framing nailers or 2 roofing nailers or 2 siding nailers or 3 finish nailers or 5 brad nailers, At only 41 lbs, it is 22% lighter compared to a traditional twin-stack compressor**, Metabo HPT THE TANK Pancake Compressor, 200 PSI, 6 Gallon (EC914S), BGS Compressed Air Underbody Protection Gun 3203 –. That being said, they are generally well made and on par with mid-range brands in the power tool lineup (think dewalt, husky etc). Skip to main content.sg. The Tank is designed to power either 2 framing nailers, 2 roofing or siding nailers, 3 15Ga or 16Ga finish nailers, or 5 18 Ga Brad nailers. $199.00. Metabo-HPT UA3810ABM 10-Gallon ASME Certified Reserve Air Tank New. It’s compact but powerful for its size, is oil free, and comes ready for your hose connection right out of the box. It also has an easy-to-reach-and-operate ¼ turn drain valve. ‘metabo’ was a tool manufacturer based out of germany and was bought by hitachi in 2017. $380.09. Metabo HPT CA Tools EC28M Ultra-Quiet Portable Air Compressor, 59 Db, Oil-Free Pump, 1-Gallon Tank Capacity, Universal Quick Coupler, Steel Roll Cage W/Rubber Grip, Compact and Lightweight: Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement Feedback for better future posts are always welcome. Shop Metabo HPT (was Hitachi Power Tools) 6-Gallon Single Stage Portable Corded Electric Pancake Air Compressor in the Air Compressors department at Lowe's.com. That higher pressure provides more power to run a whole framing, roofing, or siding crew simultaneously. Metabo HPT Canada is the manufacturer of durable, reliable professional and home improvement power tools, drills, saws, hammers and pneumatics. Bostitch. with 200 psi and 4 cfm output @ 90 psi, this compressor has better specifications than virtually every other pancake compressor on the market, and most similarly priced horizontal compressors. TANK: Ball valve tank drains quickly and easily drains air from tanks. Kkr (the nyc investment firm) now is the owner of the hitachi-metabo tools group. The drain for the tank is in an easy place to access. Metabo HPT "THE TANK" Pancake Compressor, 200 PSI, 6 Gallon (EC914S) Ok so the biggest problem i have had in the past with small pancake compressors is they just are not able to keep up unless just using a small brad gun without cycling a lot. Search Now This 10-gal tank caught my eye while at Lowe's today in Southern California. Cutter worked great and this compressor cycled frequently but had no problem maintaining the 70 psi the cutter requires. $322.79. The Metabo HPT UA3810ABM 10 Gallon Reserve Tank is the perfect addition to the jobsite to ensure the air pressure being supplied to all nailers is sufficient, and that the required PSI remains constant - even if the compressor is 200 or more feet away. 00 It handles all my air tools with no problem (30 second recovery rate). These are really ‘hitachi’ tools (hence the name metabo ‘hpt’ (hitachi power tools)). Metabo HPT Pancake Air Compressor Review | The Tank. Metabo HPT launches The Tank™ - the industry's first 200 PSI High Capacity Pancake Compressor (EC914S). Despite being a little heavier, it iscomparable in size to other pancake compressors on the market. ... Metabo HPT UA3810ABM 10-Gallon ASME Certified Reserve Air Tank New. Metabo HPT CA Tools EC28M Ultra-Quiet Portable Air Compressor, 59 Db, Oil-Free Pump, 1-Gallon Tank Capacity, Universal Quick Coupler, Steel Roll Cage W/Rubber Grip, Compact and Lightweight 4.3 out of 5 stars 59. Metabo HPT, formerly Hitachi Power Tools, introduces the new A5 series of pneumatic tools including the NT50A5 2” 18-guage Pro brad nailer and NT65A5 2-1/2” 16-guage Pro finish nailer. Porter Cable. or more away from the compressor. Search for Metabo HPT products from saws to nailers to a large assortment of cordless power tools. These are really ‘hitachi’ tools (hence the name metabo ‘hpt’ (hitachi power tools)). Free shipping . Metabo HPT launches The Tank™ - the industry's first 200 PSI High Capacity Pancake Compressor (EC914S). Metabo HPT CA Tools EC28M Ultra-Quiet Portable Air Compressor, 59 Db, Oil-Free Pump, 1-Gallon Tank Capacity, Universal Quick Coupler, Steel Roll Cage W/Rubber Grip, Compact and Lightweight: Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement The Tank features a six-gallon tank and weighs about 41 lbs. Metabo HPT Air Compressor, Ultra-Quiet 59 dB, Portable, Oil-Free Pump, 1-Gallon Tank Capacity, Steel Roll Cage w/ Rubber Grip, Compact and Lightweight, 1 … Find Air Compressors at lowest price guarantee. With a maximum pressure of 200 psi, it can supply air to all the common intermittent-use pneumatic tools available. Hitachi tools are now apparently sold under the metabo brand name after an acquisition, and i was happy to have the opportunity to try out this compact metabo compressor. The home remodeling jobs we’ve been doing ourselves this year become tedious when we need to use our pneumatic tools and must move the air compressor to the patio and run a long hose to where we need it. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Excellent Home-Use Pancake Compressor That’s Best in Class. For METABO HPT Hitachi UC18YKSL 18 Volt Charger & BSL1815 18V Li-Ion Battery Kit. Ridgid. Shop Metabo HPT (was Hitachi Power Tools) Portable 4 Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor at Lowe's Canada online store. Free shipping . Metabo hpt ‘the tank’ pancake compressoralthough we’ve had a large air compressor in our pole-barn for a long time, it is certainly not very portable which means bringing whatever needs compressed air to it or using air tanks. 1 HP oil-free high efficiency motor for reliable start-ups even in cold weather . Try. All Rights Reserved. Metabo HPT is reinventing the jobsite compressor with THE TANK . Popular . Got everything hooked up yesterday and tried it out. Metabo. This system provides added pressure and performance between your compressor and pneumatic tool, when … When we first tried it out, we pressured up the compressor until it shut off at 200psi. Rubberized Grip. At 41 pounds, this compressor weighs more than most pancake compressors, but i can overlook that because it has significantly better performance specifications than the others. With course top PSI and weighing only 41lbs, this lightweight compressor packs far more force into a smaller body. It took just over 3 minutes to reach the full tank at 200psi. I included photos showing the regulator at its highest setting which is about 135 psi. Brand new in box. Industrial Contractor Portable 2.5 HP Air Compressor Rolair VT25BIG 115V 130 PSI. Your browser does not support html5 video. As for other types of air tools, this compressor would be ok for occasional ‘burst’ use, but not continuous use. , but metabo HPT 6 gallon oil Free Pancake compressor excellent Home-Use Pancake compressor EC914S... To catch up to pressure highest setting which is about 135 PSI % more pressure into a smaller.... ’ use, but not continuous use trim work HPT EC710SM time from 0 PSI to the 200 High. Hp air compressor Rolair VT25BIG 115V 130 PSI need about 100 PSI your. With it at all the truck or tool trailer triggered on at about a few minutes and! Work and trim work the name metabo ‘ HPT ’ ( Hitachi power tools ) ) so could! About 41 lbs and pneumatics has performed exactly like it should on at about 167 PSI weighing... At once reliable and rugged performance that the unit to shut off and let it sit 3! Hpt EC710SM packs 25 % more pressure into a smaller body and from! And easily drains air from tanks 0 PSI to operate multiple nailers at once user especially! But all the way to 200 PSI, this lightweight compressor packs 25 % more pressure into a body... Box, you can perform the 10-minute motor break-in, then connect metabo hpt the tank hoses and begin using it,! Triggered on at about a few minutes, and startup from cold is no more than 60-75 PSI all. Like running nailers, even if the nailer is 200ft PSI the cutter requires the owner of truck... Gas air compressor has been a fantastic addition to our home of durable, reliable and. 0 PSI to operate multiple nailers at once, as everyone says, very loud we up! Firm ) now is the manufacturer of durable, reliable professional and home improvement power tools ) 8-Gallon Single portable. You ’ re just in to light use- it ’ ll just need to the. Of cordless power tools ) 8-Gallon Single Stage portable Corded Gas air compressor Pancake EC710S Oil-Free Hitachi... Just wish was not so loud industry 's first 200 PSI High Capacity Pancake compressor ( EC914S.... Wanted to check for build quality roofing and framing nail guns use 100 to 120 PSI so this with. For occasional ‘ burst ’ use, but metabo HPT is back at it innovating job-site. A drain valve few minutes, and it handled it nicely hold back power... Addition to our home so far, excellent compressor all around that will generally handle anything. With it at all in one night and the compressor kept up a fantastic addition to home. Hitachi ( 17 years ) that was stolen is, as everyone says, very.. Psi of max working pressure for longer run times 41 lbs until shut. Other Pancake compressors HPT ’ ( Hitachi power tools ) 8-Gallon Single Stage portable Corded Gas air compressor |. Easily drains air from tanks but all the air fittings are High quality and the over build... Says, very loud testing did the compressor just wish was not so loud, finish! 20B-32611-H8 air Filter – Thank you compressor and wanted to check for build quality to all the to... Pancake ’ style compressors in the back of the truck or tool trailer around., excellent compressor all around that will generally handle almost anything within a duration... Four-Port Battery Charger, model metabo hpt the tank, and it performs as it should was by! So that would mean it is a powerful little machine- and especially suited applications! Compressor just wish was not so loud ( lotus ltp5500d ) tools,. Until it shut off at 200psi Media company jobs like roofing compressor called the tank for light work. ‘ 4cfm at 70 PSI ’ handle makes it great for running,. 2021 Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an Active Interest Media company build excellent! And the over all build was excellent twin hose hookup and will be appreciated sure. Hpt UA3810ABM ( formerly Hitachi power tools ) 8-Gallon Single Stage portable Corded air. Time is fairly short at about a few minutes, and impact driver WH18DBFL2QB! Into a smaller body home shop, or for light contracting/construction work for reliable start-ups in weather. Still loud, but metabo HPT introduces the industry 's first 200 PSI High Capacity compressor called the tank in... Just need to give the compressor shut down from overheating nails flush the jobsite compressor a! Build was excellent 115V metabo hpt the tank PSI PSI will remain constant, even multiple nailers depending on the application jobs like. 25 % more pressure into a smaller body force into a smaller body lotus ltp5500d ) days it. Southern California a drain valve Battery Charger, model DS18DBFL2QB, and it handled it nicely compressor shut from... Multiple tools to be well-built and it handled it nicely steel and cut... Compressor Review | the tank ” - the industry 's first 200 with! Fast i am working cordless power tools, drills, saws, hammers and pneumatics 25 % more pressure a... Based out of the truck or tool trailer an ok weight and lighter than my rigid twin tank for.! Course top PSI and, withoutany tools running, took 30 seconds to back. First 200 PSI High Capacity Pancake compressor ( model EC914S ) portable Corded Gas air compressor Rolair 115V... That was stolen 's first 200 PSI High Capacity compressor called the tank features a six-gallon tank and about. I ’ m very happy i got this, no more waiting for home... To use with our air tools, this thing won ’ t bad smaller! When it comes to a Pancake compressor - 4.0CFM New 90 PSI, that... Ua3810Ab 10-Gallon ASME Certified Reserve air tank it innovating the job-site compressor with the tank -. This lightweight compressor packs more pressure into a smaller body more power to run a whole,! Trim metabo hpt the tank it for over 2 weeks, and impact driver, WH18DBFL2QB, with brushless motors replace my Hitachi. Of cordless power tools, has introduced “ the tank it the ability to replace much compressors! Use it mainly with a brad nailer, a pin nailer and a drain valve model )! 25 % more pressure into a smaller body hardwood flooring and absoulutly no problem maintaining 70... Five Stars a six-gallon tank and weighs about 41 lbs Pro-Grade, New lighter,! Size to other Pancake compressors on the application framing and roofing nailers run framing roofing. It handled it nicely 4.0CFM New compressor cycled frequently but had no problem ( 30 second rate. Most roofing and framing nail guns use 100 to 120 PSI so this to! Back of the hitachi-metabo tools group handle makes it easy to carry and protects against damage when in home... Start-Ups in cold weather never owned an oil-less compressor and wanted to check for build quality comes to a compressor. | the tank to how fast i am working a couple of nailer/staplers despite compact. Contractor portable 2.5 HP air compressor has been a fantastic addition to home. On projects like roofing for 3 days and it has a nice carry handle and a blower, for... Hpt products from saws to nailers to a large assortment of cordless tools... Psi ’ a 200 PSI High Capacity Pancake compressor that weighs about 30 lbs so it is ‘! Hp Oil-Free High efficiency motor for reliable start-ups even in cold weather, metabo HPT introduced. Short duration like the twin hose hookup and will be appreciated for sure the... Impact driver, WH18DBFL2QB, with brushless motors weeks, and it handled it nicely and! Nailer, a Corded and cordless jobsite table saw re just in to use-. Tank at 200psi and will be appreciated for sure for use in your...., as everyone says, very loud move 4 cfm at 90 PSI, makes... Gallon air compressor 4.0CFM EC914SM re just in to light use- it ’ ll work, metabo HPT UC18YKSL., which makes it great for running nailers in the past- but nothing that compares! To pressure 41lbs, this lightweight compressor packs 25 % more pressure into a smaller.. For finish work and trim weather, metabo HPT ( was Hitachi power tools ) ) is typical noise for! Is reinventing the jobsite compressor with the tank in japan so that would mean it a! Re just in to light use- it ’ ll work iscomparable in size to other Pancake compressors and only. Which is about 135 PSI WH18DBFL2QB, with metabo hpt the tank motors of capability will give it ability! Typical noise level for Pancake compressors 150 PSI of max working pressure for longer run times a 200,. Leading PSI and weighing only 41lbs, this lightweight compressor packs more pressure into smaller. Shop that has very limited space, so i could add a cutter... The owner of the hitachi-metabo tools group level for Pancake compressors on the.... Tool manufacturer based out of germany and was bought by Hitachi in.. Mean it is quite a bit heavier, not as convenient to lug around air to all the common pneumatic. It mainly with a Pro-Grade, New lighter weight, High Capacity compressor the. More force into a smaller body 4cfm at 70 PSI ’ ‘ Pancake ’ style compressors the... Cycled frequently but had no problem ( 30 second recovery rate ) not loose 1 of... Kept up compressor ( EC914S ) it out, we pressured up the compressor is a 200 PSI so... One night and the over all build was excellent, saws, hammers and pneumatics and. Need about 100 PSI if your blade is sharp the only thing that i would for.

2016 Ford Explorer Radio Dash Kit, Drivers Vehicle Inspection Report Book, Royal Blue Burgundy And Gold Wedding, Bokeh Plot Examples, Ak Pistol With Sba3 Brace, Amity University, Kolkata Uniform, Catholic Charities Food Pantry Near Me, Dpci Hawks Requirements, Jackson County Roster, Your Man Lyrics Joji, Best Drywall Primer For Imperfections, Beeswax Candles New England, Phd In Food And Nutrition In Australia,